"Through
this power, I was able to ordain each of my sons to the priesthood and thus
give them the power of God to administer His ordinances.”
On Sunday the 10th J Ryan was ordained a Priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so amazing and you could feel the spirit so much!
We had both his and my parents and my little brother, his older brother Jim there.
I’m very proud of my husband! We soon will be starting the Temple Prep lessons with Jim and Beth Epps
teaching it to us.
In other news.....
J Ryan has now twice helped Jim with Church hiking/camping trips. He has had tons of fun, he is trying to get me and Beth to go onto a hike with them.
On Monday an Ortho surgeon pulled five teeth, three extra and two baby teeth. I have
between 8-10 stitches in my mouth and three chains going into my gums attached
to the adult teeth to pull them up.
It's not as bad as it sounds, the only bad, painful thing is the stitches. I can feel the ends and it is driving me crazy!!!!!
My mouth kinda hurts and my lip is still numb, but I’m looking
forward to the ending look!


No comments:
Post a Comment