Welcome!
“Successful marriages and families are
established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance,
forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational
activities. “
Almost a year ago J Ryan and I made a decision
to be together forever. One day we will
be walking hand in hand in front of the eyes of our family and friends leaving
the Salt Lake Temple (or maybe the Payson) as a sealed family. Until that time I've started our Family blog
to keep family and friends in the loop!
It has almost been a year since we've been married and six months since J Ryan has been home, WOW has time passed! We had gotten in the last year 4 chickens (2 now for 2
of our dogs have killed Buff and Tweet), 3 Dogs, a dozen rabbits have come and
gone, and no kids. We had been given a Sunday school calling,
our class is CTR 7’s and we LOVE it! J Ryan works at Camp Williams and I will
be starting work at South Rim Reality.
Life is crazy but it is all worth it to
have gotten to know all of our friends, our families and each other.
I’m so very excited to start our blog so
be watching, I’ll be posting!

No comments:
Post a Comment